- Applicants must be living in the United States or U.S. territories and have a U.S. Tax ID Number (SSN, EIN, ITIN, or other)
- Applicants must have committed performance or exhibition opportunities, and be able to provide specific dates at the time of application.
- Applicants must be individual artists, or an individual representing an artist collective, ensemble, or group. Curators, producers, workshop organizers, organizations, or arts presenters are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants may not reapply for a project for which they have previously been denied funding.
- If you have received support from the FCA Emergency Grants COVID-19 Fund, you are still eligible to apply for an Emergency Grant.
- For the purpose of providing COVID-19 relief, we are temporarily suspending the three-year waiting period between grants. If you have received a grant from the Foundation in 2020 or earlier, you may apply for an Emergency Grant. The three-year waiting period will re-start with your next Emergency Grant.
- To confirm that your application meets program guidelines, please review our Emergency Grants F.A.Q.s.
EMERGENCY GRANTS DO NOT SUPPORT
- Life-related emergencies such as food, rent, medical bills, childcare, and other basic necessities
- Reimbursement for expenses that you have already incurred
- Projects with no scheduled exhibition or performance dates
- Fees for participation in a residency program, or other educational and artistic development opportunities. Review our Emergency Grants F.A.Q.s for residency-related questions.
- Deposits and registration fees for participation in an exhibition, fair, or other presentation opportunity
- Projects taking place in commercial gallery spaces
- Youth or educational programming
- Requests to attend, present at, or organize professional training, workshops, lectures, symposiums, conferences, or competitions
- Students (high school, undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D., doctoral candidates, and other students enrolled in any degree program at the time of application) are not eligible to apply
- Production of CDs, albums, or music videos
Have you read through the guidelines?Apply Now